Friday, April 17, 2009

cave-in at the nose gold mine

every now and again, i actually learn my lesson. point and case: last semester i took this small seminar class that involved a large amount of presentations to the class. well being the wonderfully functioning alcoholic that i am, i was hung over as shit for the first presentation. to my utter horror from my vantage point at the front of the class if have a direct view of a grown man (later to find out he has a wife and kids) picking his nose and fucking eating it. i started to throw up in my mouth a little bit and excused myself for about 20 minutes.

so this time around, i made sure to sit in a place where i cannot see him at all. but every time he talks i vomit a little in my mouth. now my friend sits next to him and i just got this email:

"do you know this _____ guy? am i crazy? i think he just picked his nose and ate it!!!!!! omg!"

how the fuck do you make it into your 30s picking your nose and eating it without be so embarrassed at some point that you (1) stopped doing it forever or (2) just fucking kill yourself. i'm voting for number 2.

No comments: