Sunday, May 10, 2009

excuses are like assholes...

...they are the preface to shit. be it fecal matter or bullshit spewed from the mouth. anyway, i'm in that lovely time of the year where i actually have something important going on: finals. although this has given me many many things and people to hate, i have to step back every now and again because at my heightened state of stress i'm liable to kill someone for looking at me wrong. here a few examples of my recent lapses in judgment:

- told a pretty hot girl that i've been into (yep both ways) that her recent drama and bitching ranks about as high with me as the skidmark in a pair of underwear

- told my landlord he is an asshole and that i looked forward to spending my entire summer fighting him for my $300 security deposit in small claims court

- made a "you people" comment to a minority in Circle K. i'm gonna have to leave that one pretty vague as the guilt may cause me sleeplessness

lastly: i come to the library so i'm NOT distracted. i didn't come here to talk to you. i've ignored you all semester for a reason. you have nothing of value to add to any conversation in which you partake - and there is absolutely nothing short of 'hey, i got an advanced copy of the exam and i'm gonna massage your dick while i photocopy it for you" that i want to discuss with you.

please check this out: www.whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com -- really, it's life changing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opinions are like assholes: your's smells too.

Great career start, by the way. Start suing everyone you can. Good luck with that.

Look at the Big Swinging Dick with the JD!