Sunday, May 3, 2009

No. Really. Shut the fuck up. Where's my cocktail?

hey all, don't you just love people from the restaurant industry complaining as if what they do actually matters? in support of this bold statement, please see my prior posts regarding you wretched children of the earth that will forever live on the razor's edge of volition in regards to spitting in my drink or not. really, people suck. and the only people who haven't figure this out yet have collectively decided to work in the one business that requires seeing them the most. guess what? the world needs ditch-diggers danny. get a new job. so here's my list.

dear douche-tender/waitress slut:

1. i can see my food wilting under the heat lamp. get off your sidekick and bring it to me

2. acting pissed to your next table because the prior table left you 10% is a great way to ensure the cycle continues

3. i'm way too distracted to finish this list because 2 hot chicks are looking at the vacant apartment next to mine. gotta run.

i love you all. and by love i mean hate.

"build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life." - edgar frog

1 comment:

AshHole said...

Couldn't agree more. I probably hate incompetent restaurant people more than fuck-tard customers. Speaking of which, where is my damn cocktail anyway?