Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tastes like I should be a prick at the coffee shop

So I was so moved by Undfined's beautiful poetry that I decided to take a stab at it myself. So I dug deep into my emotional side this morning and this is what I shat into a word document...I didn't think I was capable of doing this without a Mac...I guess you can be a beatnik with a P.C. too. So here you go.

The white sox in your sandals will soon be red
Your Purple Crocks will soon be red
Your Ugs crimson

Your religion and your mouth are my urinal
I piss petrol, time to flush matches

My eyes are filled with piranhas; my ears are leaches; gobbling up your wounds to the bone
Starving to feast on your emptiness
Every bit of your soul I devour makes mine stronger

You bummed a cigarette from me
You are not my new friend
You should be shamed not coddled
Please direct small talk to other transients not me your nicotine savior

My wallet is a jail cell
Once a month the debt warden lets my little green inmates out
Then my cell is empty and sad, fuck you warden

My vein makes the efforts
My efforts are mostly in vain

B.C. Rich guitar with your custom neck and mother of pearl inlays
Your unholy vibrations are orgasmic, when amplified you are a fire escape for my hatred
I would sleep with you if you weren’t so stringy, solid and pokey

Scotch
The potent topical cream for heartache
You are the jagged bumps that knock me right off the back of my boring wagon
You make smiles on the outside of my mouth and tastes buds aroused on the inside
You make ugly people beautiful if only for a night, they should make mirrors out of you
You make love and war and my back less sore
When I dine in Valhalla the Valkyries will keep my goblet full of you and Odin will wink at me and say “Cheers!”
I love you scotch, you are so cool

No comments: