Monday, January 22, 2007

In the nick of time. What the hell is a 'nick?'

Back home just in time for Futurama. Nothing makes me happier than Futurama re-runs on Adult Swim. Nothing. Not even you. Seriously. If it came down to Bender or my so-called friends, I'd eat Bachelor Chow off your dead bodies. Then I'd drink Slurm and tequila.

"There's nothing wrong with murder, so long as you let Bender wet his beak." -Bender [shiny metal God]

All hail.

P.S. I know its been a while since I posted some lyrics like I promised. Truth is, most of them are still on my PC. Ever since I experienced the Mac revolution I can't bear the thought of turning on my Dell. It takes about ten minutes to boot-up, and I just don't have that kind of time. Suck it Pat. And you Trebek. You rogue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally spamming your archives. Fuck your Mac.

Not really, just don't call me when if it breaks.

Not that it will....

And that's how I stay employed my friend.