Saturday, January 13, 2007

Holy Crap!

I just found a NinePoint CD. There are a few of you out there that know the significance of this find. I can't tell you how painful it is to listen to it. To the guilty parties involved in the creation of this abomination; may God have mercy on your souls. Except you, crazy drummer Bill. You deserve the shame associated with this. I can't decide if I should can it or burn several copies to send to you bastards. What the hell were we thinking?

ME AND THE WALL
i've got nothing better to do than stare at the wall while i think about you
alone on my bed... BANG!!!!....

(I just shot myself in the head.)

Some things are better left lost. Fuck all the ravers. Fuck 'em.

2 comments:

p said...

ok i know what song you are talking about... the wall. you gave me a copy of that first cd one day when i came by ace hardware to see you. (i had a crush on you then. don't tell yourself.) i took the cd home and copied it onto a mix tape and i'm sure i still have it wherever my parents decided to store all of the shit i left at home... anyway, i'm sure i have never heard of the name you are calling it, because i thought it was something completely different... so long?

Unknown said...

Consequence of (your) Creation?