Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Venom

I really feel like writing at the moment. However, usually when I feel like I do, I spit a bunch of venom about everything I'm doing and everyone I know. I'm not gonna do it tonight. Infer what you want about the way I feel. I'm drinking Canadian Club (haven't done it in years) and being pissed. Okay. Now I am gonna spew a bit. I'm still the same spineless pussy I was in high school. Fucking great. I'll be thirty and alone before I know it. How much is chemical castration?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're a rock to me man. It's the one thing that separates you from the other idiots we've run into.

Being freaked out is good, I've decided. At least it keeps you from going numb, although I dream of that every day too.

Keep thinking, you'll live longer. Or so they say. I haven't thought much about it.