Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tender feelings

Sometimes you just can’t win. I was completely capable of driving last night, I am even saying that now in the day light hours so it was not a poor judgment thing…anyway, my friend was pretty sauced up and was convinced that I was not good to drive. This is the point where I got repeatedly bludgeoned with one of those hammers that you use to tenderize meat with until I gave in and turned my car keys over. Well fuck, what’s a man to do at this point? That’s right; he kills the pain with several consecutive shots of whiskey. Now I have a wicked hang over and the sting is twice as bad because several areas of my body are covered with bruises all because I was trying NOT to drink too much. The moral of this story…don’t ever attempt to take it easy and be responsible so that you can drive home. It is a giant waste of time and you are going to wake up feeling twice as shitty anyway so you should never plan on being a pussy for a night. God will hate you and so will your friends.

No comments: