Monday, July 27, 2009

Legalize it! No, not weed...killing hippies of course.

Dear fuck stick concert promoter - why on earth would you put Tool and The Black Keys on the same bill as Widespread Panic?! This is fucking retarded! So, I got a free ticket to see Tool and I guess I shouldn’t complain too much as this venture didn’t cost me anything…but what the fuck? Enjoying Tool and The Black Keys should be a fairly simple process that should use little or no energy to accomplish. Agreed? Well, throw in a few thousand stinky hippies into the mix and all of the sudden I am consumed with wrath. Moments after my arrival I was literally scouring my pockets and my surroundings for anything that might make due as a murder utensil. Not only did I have to torment my eyes with the sight of these putrid beings but I was forced to endure their noxious odor as well. What’s more, these inconsiderate, Flea ridden walking shit piles came equipped with back packs that were so obtrusive that they should have had to buy another ticket for the space they used up.

Hey Asshole, in case you didn’t notice, you are in a massively over cramped crowd, your smell is so repulsive that my visit to the port-o-potty moments earlier was more pleasant than it is to stand next to you & I swear to God if your back pack (house) or your hairy ass girlfriend’s hula hoop gets in my way one more time, I will put on a Hazmat suit and tear every one of your lousy dread locks out of your empty skull and shove them down your throat so I can suffocate you with your own stench! Once I am finished pissing on your corpse, I will feed your remains to your vegan whore, right after I shove her hula hoop up her furry crab trench! Seriously, go die.

Aside from that though, it was a pretty good concert.

1 comment:

E-Rock said...

an apocalypse 1981...