Thursday, December 13, 2007

...and done!

Wow. Almost ten days without a post.

So I just finished up my last day at the ole internship. It was totally that 'last day of school' feeling. Counting the minutes until it was over. My feelings on non-paying jobs that demand a whole bunch? No bueno. Then I had to give a heart-felt goodbye to a bunch of people I hope never to see again. Good riddance.

Two weeks+ to find an apartment back in Cali, hang with all my buddies, and get my head ready for school. Three things that conflict with each other on so many levels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of that, E. If I don't see you before you leave, remember to show 'em the teeth.

- BD

Unknown said...

Even if you did get paid nicely, it still sucks working for other people. We've been down that road.

Thinking about it makes me long for the days of yore, as fucked up as they were. And are.

Fuck it. And fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Go buy a box of Cap'n Crunch and enjoy.

Sometimes that's all you got.