Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fuck this town.

To all my friends...
and all those who've come and gone
I kneel as I've danced
and watched you sing
on the words of your partners
and your memories

Whose is this face in the mirror,
and why do the eyes scream at me with hate?
What have I done to reap these things?
Knuckles bleeding, hundreds of faces

No more goodbyes
empty rooms and promises
letters taped to doors
dust spotted carpet, sun faded walls


-----by the way------
(myname.blogspot.com is gone in 72 hours. read it if you want. but you don't it's boring and sucky. did it for school credit.)

Also, found out some people aren't reading this blog anymore because "all you were doing is posting poems and stuff." I felt bad because I wasn't posting much if any of that kind of thing. You people, you know who you are, make me angry. And you have crazy roommates who fuck with my heart strings. Grrrr. [Angry grunt.]

No comments: