Sunday, July 22, 2007

What's wrong with this country?


A few months ago I read an article about how St. Louis was one of the least healthy cities in America. If it wasn't ranked #1, it was really close.

Then today I read about a power outage at the Jefferson National Memorial (the arch). Power goes out. People trapped in elevator. I feel bad for the ones who got trapped. I would be pissed, and it would happen when I had to piss.

What makes me laugh/cry is the people who were at the top and elected to stay at the top for 3 HOURS to wait for power to return instead of taking the stairs. You have got to be kidding me. I can understand some elederly people. People in wheel chairs. There's a special place in hell for people who make fun of fat people. I'm not gonna tempt that fate. Read between the lines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought you hated fat people...