Sunday, June 24, 2007

Robot Hands

You may have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the "devil." And by "devil," I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically," I mean "get your coat."


...So, the last two shows I've been to have been British bands. In fact, both were from Whales. I don't think I want to go there. These guys don't seem too happy with their lives there. Anyway, here's the verdict:

Bullet For My Valentine
- Music: phenominal
- Performance: boner-iffic

Funeral For A Friend:
- Music: phenominal
- Performance: meh. Pretty good, singer is really weird on stage. Looks uncomfortable in his own skin. I have to give him credit though because I was a goon on stage when I was singing. Or trying to.

The opening acts for both bands actually stole the show. All That Remains and Alexisonfire, respectively. Those bands are fucking amazing. USA! USA! [but wait, isn't Alexisonfire from Canada?]

P.S. I'm Convinced that nobody is reading this blog anymore. Send me a text if you are. If nobody's reading I'm gonna make this the official webpage for the Clinton/Gingrich '08 ticket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog... does that make me more sad, or less sad, than you are for writing it...

xo.
beth